Social Media Management
The world is becoming more social by the day — is your business keeping up with the trends? Your competitors could be… we help you stay on top of the social media trends.
Social Media can be a conundrum for many businesses. They don’t yet understand how to properly utilize social media to:
- Maintain a consistent marketing message across multiple channels
- Engage with real people in an interesting and yet consistent & brandable way
- Utilize the unique nature of social media for viral marketing opportunities
- Utilize social media as a sounding board to let the world know about your local or charitable contributions
- Capitalize on negative and positive responses from users on social media
We have the knowledge, skill, and expertise to help your business get all of the benefits of a properly managed and implemented social media marketing campaign.
We have full integrated reporting that will allow you to see the organic growth and the impact of our social media marketing efforts across multiple platforms.
Social Media Management is a service we provide to our clients so that they don’t have to deal with the hassle of managing multiple third party platforms that each have their own requirements and best practices.
Our services make sure that your company is well represented on these critical social media platforms where social signals are looked at for SEO value and your customers engage and perhaps even first learn about your business and what makes you unique.
what social media platforms do we manage?
- Google Plus
What do we do?
The first thing we do on your behalf as social media managers on your accounts is post relevant content regularly. The regularity and specific content messaging may vary from platform to platform, but we are actively posting on them multiple times per week or even per day.
– Posting content is easy, but doing it right takes some thought!
– We post a mix of engagement, entertainment, sales, and community based information on your behalf.
The second thing we do is respond to users on your behalf. Part of the organic ranking signals and also best practices for each platform is to respond to each and every post from users. Whether it’s negative or positive, we will respond to them on your behalf.